Graduation is not the ending, it is rather the beginning of a new chapter of our life, the college life. Leaving high school seems to be very difficult. It is where we had the most indelible memories of our existence. It is when we had the chance to prove ourselves as an adult. The more mature one. It is when we made the most out of it. It is when we are so young, free and gay.
Now that I had graduated from high school and now preparing myself for college, I am starting to remember all the things that I had made during my secondary level. Some are funny, sad, exasperating, disgusting, breathless and embarrassing. But all of these are very important to me. If it weren't these things, I can't be who I am today. I had learnt many lessons during these years. These lessons taught me well. Amen to that.
But sadly, just a few months from now, I'll be an official college student. Gee! I am very anxious and excited. 5 more years and all the hard works of my parents will be paid off. I love them so much. So, I'd better prepare myself! :)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento